TERMS & CONDITIONS
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means 320 Piccadilly Hill Rd. Newrybar NSW 2479 and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
“Guests” means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
“Visitor” means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
- Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
- Check-in time is not before 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on departure date.
- Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges will apply.
- You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 7 days before arrival.
- The house will be open upon your arrival with a full set of keys inside the house.
- A deposit of 50%must be received within 3 working days after the Booking is taken by Management. Bookings are not confirmed unless and until this deposit is received.
- Payment in full must be received no later than 14 days prior to your arrival.
- If the booking is made within 14 days prior to arrival the full payment plus bond is required to confirm the booking.
- Payment of the amount due must be received in Australian Dollars net of any bank or other transaction charges.
- Please ensure payments are made within the specified time limits or the Booking will be cancelled automatically without notice or liability to you.
- We accept payment by the following methods:
Visa, MasterCard, direct deposit into our bank account, bank cheque.
- A credit card surcharge of 3% will be levied to cover transaction costs associated with credit card payments.
- Our bank details will be advised to you.
5. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
- If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking, please contact us immediately.
- Your deposit and final payment is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation unless the time can be rebooked for the same period and at the same rate. Any refund applicable will be made less administration charges, commissions and expenses.
- A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be a treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights.
- A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of guests will be treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those guests>
- An administration charge of $200 will be charged for any variation or cancellation.
- We have a minimum night’s stay policy that varies by booking season. No refund will be made for a variation to the extent that it breaches our minimum night’s stay policy.
6. SECURITY BOND
- A bond payment of $500 is required at the same time as the outstanding balance of your Booking. It will be credited to your designated payment method once our property has been inspected and deemed left in a similar state to your arrival. We agree to ensure this occurs within 7 working days of your departure.
- Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the bond. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
- If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
- Parties, Weddings and Functions are strictly prohibited.
9. LINEN AND TOWELS
- We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bathrooms on departure. Beach towels are not included.
- Pets are allowed at the Property by prior arrangement.
- Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets both within and outside the property.
- Pets are not allowed on furniture, beds etc at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
- Dogs are not allowed in the lake.
Management do not condone any unsafe, unruly, irresponsible or illegal behaviour or activities on the premises during your stay. Management accepts no responsibility for any actions, incidents, loss, damage or injury sustained during your stay at the premises. The guests accept and agree that as a condition of their stay and use of facilities at the property that all guests indemnify and agree to keep indemnified the owner and agent against all liability whatsoever and howsoever arising including but not limited to any actions, incidents, loss or injury sustained during their stay on the property.
12. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
- You must comply with all applicable House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
- You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management’s discretion)
- ONLY the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges of up to $200/guest/night may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
- Before departure all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
- Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, BBQ, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc.
- Furniture, fixtures and fittings are not to be altered or moved between rooms.
- The operators take no responsibility for the client’s personal property left on the premise.
- Smoking is not permitted inside The BlueGreen House.
By confirming your booking with The BlueGreen House you have agreed to abide by these terms and conditions.